Want to download our free Stage 2
First Sales Leader Scorecard?
The First Sales Leader Scorecard is a simple, configurable model for you to take a data-driven approach to this critical hire. To use the scorecard:
- Clearly define the tasks of the first sales leader. (Access Blog Post here)
- Translate the tasks into required criteria to evaluate candidates on. Update Column B with these criteria.
- Clearly define each of the criteria by updating the Notes appended to each criteria cell.
- Update the "Weight" column depending on the importance of each criteria.
- Provide clear direction on what a strong, mediocre, and poor assessment looks like by updating the notes on the Score cells
- As you interview candidates, fill out the Score cells. Each interviewer should complete their own sheet and update it as the interview process progresses.